GARDEN DECKING IN KENT
High-Quality Garden Decking in Kent
If you are looking to create an outdoor space to be proud of, our Kent garden decking is an excellent starting point.
The results can be magnificent, whether you are looking to use garden decking for an outdoor dining space, a quiet reading spot, or even a play area for the young ones.
Garden decking can help to make your garden look tidier, creating neat rows of high-quality timber that have a very pleasing aesthetic effect. They are also a wonderful alternative to paving slabs.
At HSW Timber, we stock a large range of garden decking in Kent to suit a variety of gardens and outdoor spaces. What's more, our two timber yards are also able to cut the decking pieces to your specifications so that you get the right amount for the job.
If you would like to speak to one of our friendly team members about our current stock levels and types of garden decking, please send us a message using the contact form at the bottom of this page.
How to Care for your Garden Decking in Kent
Garden Decking in Kent from HSW Timber is a great way to add a stylish and modern touch to your outdoor space. To ensure that your garden decking lasts for years to come, it’s important to take good care of it. Here are some tips on how to care for your garden decking:
1. Use a mild detergent and a pressure washer to clean your decking regularly.
2. Be sure to seal your decking once a year to protect it from the elements.
3. Regularly inspect your decking for any signs of wear and tear and repair any damage immediately.
4. Make sure to keep your decking clear of debris and leaves to prevent mould or algae growth.
5. Apply a coat of decking oil to keep your decking looking beautiful and vibrant.
6. Consider a decking protector to provide additional protection against the elements.
If you have any questions about caring for your garden decking, speak to a member of the HSW Timber team in a branch or send us a message using the contact form below.